-
September 22nd, 2006, 02:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
IMHO, Rhada doesn't look anything like #15. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Would it be possible for you to get both if you returned the old meet outfit for $26 credit (or sold it on the board or ebay)and use the proceeds towards a #27? Then when #27 arrived, you could return THAT meet outfit for cash from AG (or likewise sell it on the board or ebay) thus further defraying the cost of a new doll by another $26. (You can always buy the new meet outfit later, when you can afford it better.)
This would make a total of $52 off the new doll, meaning your total cost for #27 would be only $55--but that's if you don't mind getting her nekkid. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Wouldn't your other girls share some of their clothes?)
You could also return the book/CD set if you don't want it, but I'm not sure how much credit you can get for that--you'd have to call CS to find out. The old "Friends Forever" book is worth $6, though.
Just thinking through some possibilities.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
P.S. I'd also look at T.Lynn's comparison album of #27 and #22 before totally committing to #27--- I thought I liked #27 better, but now I like #22 more than ever! [img]smile.gif[/img] Both are such beautiful girls, though.
AND I have to agree with cami713 about the earrings!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 22, 2006 11:15 AM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks